Larry和李华要放三天长假,他们正在计划假期的安排。李华会学到两个常用语:shoot hoops和rookie. LL: I can't believe we have a three-day weekend. I haven't had a break from school for so long. LH: 是啊,要放假了,一

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Looking at the geology of the dig site, Paleontologists could see that the bones had been washed into their final resting place. 根据挖掘现场的地质情况,古生物学家们能看出来这些骨头是被冲到它们最后的埋葬地的。

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 侏罗纪搏击俱乐部

图片1 enemy n. 敌人,敌军 adj. 敌人的,敌方的 例句:After several fails the enemy was forced to retreat. 几经失败之后,敌军被迫后撤。 rival n. 竞争者 对手 v. 竞争,对抗 ,相匹敌 例句:After the national

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Lesson 56:Faster than sound! 比声音还快! First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 How fast did the winning car go? Once a year, a race is held for old cars. A lot of cars entered for this race last year

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(293) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Eye Of The Tiger《虎视眈眈》洛基川插曲 演唱者:Survivor 高挑而坚硬的声线,勾勒出一支阳刚气十足的战斗号角。这是1986年史泰龙主演的电影《洛奇》(Rocky)(又译洛基川)的插曲。站起来!迎

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

1. The United States along with Japan, China, South Korea and Russia all agree North Korea shouldn't have nuclear weapons. President Bush says a diplomatic solution needs to be reached with North Kore

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

AS IT IS 2015-07-06 Uber Making a Big Push to Win Over Chinese Consumers Uber 下大决心赢得中国消费者 The car-sharing service Uber reported in June it is receiving one million requests for rides every day in China. The American-based compan

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Rising up, back on the street, did my time, took my chances. Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive. So many times, it happens too fast, you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

别样风情的古城圣彼得堡 St. Petersburg was built to be Russias window on Europe. Now it is becoming the worlds window on Russia. Coming by train, plane and cruise ship, more than 6 million tourists this year are expected to visit St. Peters

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年9月

主餐一道:泛听练习 以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

主餐一道:泛听练习 以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

LONDON, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- China, France, Russia and the United States all seized their third consecutive group match win, advancing into the quarterfinals of the women's basketball tournament here on Wednesday at London Olympics. Ma Zengyu and Chen

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Corinthians coach Tite has launched a stinging attack on Santos striker Neymar, accusing the Brazil international of deceiving referees by simulating fouls. Tite spoke out after Santos' 3-2 home victory over the de

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Israel broke off peace talks with the Palestinians Thursday, in protest against a reconciliation agreement between the Western-backed Palestinian Authority and the militant group Hamas, the Jewish states sworn enemy. Israels Security Cabinet made the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

今天我们要学的词是turf war。 Turf是地盘的意思,turf war地盘之争,势力范围之争。墨西哥联邦部队拘捕了十名市长和另外十八名官员,因为他们涉嫌保护贩毒集团。In Mexico, turf wars between drug

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是playbook。 Playbook, 原指美式足球里主教练编写的内容保密的战略战术手册。He knows the playbook from inside out, 他把战术手册背得滚瓜烂熟。Rookies get a playbook the size of a dictionary,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

本期内容: Uber reached a deal to sell its operations in China to Didi Chuxing, its arch-rival there, an acknowledgment that its costly campaign to conquer the ride-sharing market in China is over. Uber is taking a 17.7% stake in Didi as a conso

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

本期内容: Inadecisionvehementlyopposedbysomeministers,BritainsConservativegovernmentapprovedacontroversialexpansionofHeathrowairportthatwilladdathirdrunwayatacostof18bn.TheplanforHeathrow,westofLondon,beatarivalproposaltobuildasecondrunwayatGat

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

本期内容: Hillary Clinton nearly clinched the Democratic presidential nomination. Her rival Bernie Sanders started laying off staff. Donald Trump also did well in five east-coast primaries, but needs more big wins, notably in Indiana on Tuesday

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

1. 【真题】Lightning is a ___ of electrical current from a cloud to the ground or from one cloud to anther.(1996.6) A. rush B. rainbow C. rack D. ribbon 2.【模拟】Our company intends to gi

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇